
Nothin to do at home.. #002 mom and sis gg to geylang. Kiwak!! Leceh sak.. Bobal pakai name sua.. Aniwei, me yan.. =D hehe.. my bro, like usual, play game.. -.- So boringg!! Mr Bazli, well, umm ... i duno wat he's doin at hm ryte nw.. shud be out i guess..
Ystd-
So swit of my two agents, seha & jana.. Went over to my hse juz to visit me and bought me those thingy.. Hehe.. Thanx gerlz!! Luv u lots!! Im gona feel better. They acompany me to yck.. I had to settle some probz.. Yea!! Atlast its settled.. Im so relieve, bt not as yet.. My bike is still alone, no one to attend to.. Still at parkway, the spot where i had an accident.. Damn!! I cant 4get tt tragedy.. Im pretty sad ryte nw. =( Haiz!! I love my bike! Now its destroyed. I cant bare see it. Can make me cry. How i wish it wud nvr happen. Im sad, lonely... Can some1 plz cheer me up....
I hope my agents cud....
Yea tmr, our outing.. Shud be fun.. loking forward to it.
CHOCOLATE ;;
2:24 PM <3