
Went went out agian!! The Agents! Haha!! Yea! Dis time we go geylang. Break fast there, w/o maria. She cant go out. Nvm.. The guys went to shop. Buy baju kurung,capal & more. Its pack man! And its hot! Bt altleast i had fun. Rather den i sit at home. I want to buy all those stuff too, bt later my mama biseng seh.. Tk lang dier.. Aiyo! So i had a hard time deciding.. Oh well, mayb next time wen im gg wif my mum. Hehe.. And of coz, flashes gg round.. (take picture la) Woi, i want the pics la.. Cpt! hahax!! tk sabar gitu kn.. =p
And at around 10, all of us had to head home, i mean onli the gerls. Guys, had to go to werk. Too bad. And the worse thing is dat, they had to go to Vivo seh.. Taufiq was like running away coz he doesn't want to go there. Its damn far sia. And so, i had to go to PW. Damn sia, not my schedule. I was alr in my moody and crappy mood sia. I was like tired, and at the same time no mood for work. I told my mom, skali my dad biseng.. So tk jadi pegi ar. I feel bad seh.. Sori ar bro.. haizz..
So i reached home, bathe, ZZZzzzzzz............... (ngat kn nk call agent, skali tk jadi lak =p)
CHOCOLATE ;;
1:26 PM <3