
Its been sometime since i blog.. Hmm.. Evrytin has change.. Evrytin.. Im down.upset,dissappointed,angry....... At the same time.. Its unfair.. its deppression.. Omg! How am i gona face evry1. The Agents.... Ouh god.. Help me.. Sum1 plz, plz take me away.. any1.. How cud dis happen?? Why must it be me all the time.. I had enuff in the past.. But now, why now, again... yet again.. Feeling so depress.. I cant think, i cant do work, and i dun even hav the mood for sch.. This is the worst "knock down" eva for me. I cant even bring myself up.. Im too obsessed wif u.. and dis is wat happen.. The love dat is so deep dat it hurt me soo deeply.. Y must u say dat?? I noe im not suitable for u in ur eyes.. I understand.. Den i shall leave u .. i cant face u.. im too sad... too sad to even talk to u.. hearing ur voice may made me cry... seeing u may made me cry... U may just say dat we can just be frens... but frankly speaking, i cant accept a person just as a fren after i gave all my heart, sacrifising evryting to tt person.. i cant... if i cant be wif u, den its ok.. i shall go... let me go.. let me dissappear... i'll remember evry hepi moments of us 2geder.. We had so much fun 2geder.. i'll nvr erase it.. And will still remember the gerl hu i once Love.
Written in a pen, sealed it with a kiss.
If you love me please ans this.
Do you love me or do you not? You told me once but i forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true.
So i can tell you 'I Love You" too.
Off all the peepz i ever met, you are the one i wont forget.
And if i die before yo do, i'll go to heaven and wait for u.
If you're not there on judgement day, I noe u went the other way.
I'll give the angels back their wings, and risk the loss of evrytin.
Just to show my Love is true, I'll go to hell to be with u.
CHOCOLATE ;;
4:32 PM <3