<body> Thug Devil In The Details : Colour ? /
Profile


name: Yanto
dob: 1987
institution: ex ITE College east (Simei)
crib: Tapioca ave
interest: Hanging out,beach,riding....
loves:
1. My beloved Family
2. Didil =))
3. Jensenku =D



Credits

One Two Three Four Five
Designer: TheAngryMob

Listen Ok


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Linko

.Jensenku.
.jack.
.isha.
.bro Hus.
.maira.
.dyla.
.maria.
.seha.
.fiQ.
.kinn.
.eqa.
.yaya.
.izzat.
.mia.
.lin NZ.
.fafa.
.nOra.
.ain.
.ween.
.rene.
.nadiah.
.aishah.
.fyra.
.naza.
.aibah.
.jannah.
.hafa.

Shout




Monday, December 25, 2006

On Fri, Sirah's concert... mlz nk update..
So, can go see my Agents and my dearie's blog..
ThanQ! =D

Oh yea, ystd.. Was bored at home.. No plans, and not werkin either.
Well, i did went out for awhile at nite.. Pick up jana ajer.. From sengkang.
And guess dats all i hav.. Not mush thing tho.. Yea i noe.. I'm boring.. =D

To you,
I noe its reli hard for u to let him go.
I can understand ur situation ryte now.
i noe u dun 1 to loose him.
Nither do u want to loose me.
I onli want u to be hepi.
To be hepi wif hu u want to be, hu u choose to be.
Not hu u think u can be hepi wif.
You urself noe dat im still waiting.
But.... u tend to... nvm.....
I noe u dun 1 to hurt him wif the truth.
But frankly speaking, im hurt wif wat ure trying to do.
Im hurt enuf.
And i dun wish to be hurt or hurt anione animore.
I guess you shud think about it.
Like i said ystd.
I dun want u to regret.



CHOCOLATE ;;
2:00 PM <3

>>>