
Today was an inter-department soccer tournement for the electrical higher nitec courses. WohOO!! It was quite fun actuali tho i tot my team was gona loose the first round. But actualli, we get the 2nd place!! WoHoO!! Hahax!! I didn't expect to win or get any placing in the 1st place. But... we got 2nd!! WoHOO!! Ape la sgt kn!! hahax!!
But wasted, i cant get to play the final coz i'm injured due to the semi final game. I scored a goal in the semi final game and dats it, im gone. i cant reli play animore. But wat to do. I juz want to help my team coz Ali, one of my classmate which is oso my teammate, juz got into an accident a few days ago and cant reli be active. But, amazingly, he force himself to play and dats wat make our team win all the way to the final. WooHOO!! Ali!! WooHOO!! Ali u're the man of the match!! Haha!! Such a talented bastard!! =p Unfortunately, Baz's team lost. Wasted sia u!! It was fun man!!!
Hey u jana!! Didn't see me play!! Hmph!! Eksyen seyy!! Tkper2.. Hahax!!! WohOO!! And guess wats our hadiah?? =p Kite dpt bag seakn akn bag BJ Kadir. Rabak sia!! Weak ar drg nie!! I didn't even open it coz my fren alr open his. So i juz gave it away to my other classmate. WTH sia!! Hahx!! Yea a fun day man.. But i went home limping. Hehe.. Nk naik motor pon seksa seyy. =D
-cant hear it
CHOCOLATE ;;
8:10 PM <3