<body> Thug Devil In The Details : Colour ? /
Profile


name: Yanto
dob: 1987
institution: ex ITE College east (Simei)
crib: Tapioca ave
interest: Hanging out,beach,riding....
loves:
1. My beloved Family
2. Didil =))
3. Jensenku =D



Credits

One Two Three Four Five
Designer: TheAngryMob

Listen Ok


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Linko

.Jensenku.
.jack.
.isha.
.bro Hus.
.maira.
.dyla.
.maria.
.seha.
.fiQ.
.kinn.
.eqa.
.yaya.
.izzat.
.mia.
.lin NZ.
.fafa.
.nOra.
.ain.
.ween.
.rene.
.nadiah.
.aishah.
.fyra.
.naza.
.aibah.
.jannah.
.hafa.

Shout




Friday, December 01, 2006

The truth is out!!
Omg! i reli feel bad!!
Why is it always me?!
Why do i oways haf to start it?!
I oways haf to hurt sum1!
Whats wrong wif me?!
Is my presence a burden to all of u?!
I reli feel bad.i reli am...

I hate dis!! I hate myself!!

Hiaz... nono! i shud remain calm. I dun want to make things worst.
What happen alr happen. Let i be. The most important is to stay hepi
and always be hepi, make ppl hepi. Always hepi. Ya, hepi always.... =')

.i'll be baq one day.



-sendu dihati-




CHOCOLATE ;;
7:58 PM <3

>>>