
Damn It!
Accident again!
Self skidded! I was lucky. Only minor injuries.
And my bike is ok too. LUcky me!
I was on my way to deliver my last order for tt
nite at the Grandeur8 condo. There was a bend b4
another right turn to the condo. I cut the corner
and then.... SKIDDED!! SCRAPED!! and i fell.
It was a hard one. I can feel the rough surface of
the road brushing againts my arms and leg. Luckily only
minor abrasion. Pheww! =D I guess my cornering was too
sharp. Ha! Obviously! Dats y i fell. Hehehe!
Never mind! Atleast i can still ride my bike.. But i cant
go to werk as my leg is not fully recover yet. Still cant bend
fully. Pain sia! So, my supervisor put me on leave for
this whole week. Haiz... Wat to do... Have to.. =(
`confused - what?
disappointed - why?
anger - hide.
hate - u see.
CHOCOLATE ;;
3:03 PM <3