<body> Thug Devil In The Details : Colour ? /
Profile


name: Yanto
dob: 1987
institution: ex ITE College east (Simei)
crib: Tapioca ave
interest: Hanging out,beach,riding....
loves:
1. My beloved Family
2. Didil =))
3. Jensenku =D



Credits

One Two Three Four Five
Designer: TheAngryMob

Listen Ok


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Linko

.Jensenku.
.jack.
.isha.
.bro Hus.
.maira.
.dyla.
.maria.
.seha.
.fiQ.
.kinn.
.eqa.
.yaya.
.izzat.
.mia.
.lin NZ.
.fafa.
.nOra.
.ain.
.ween.
.rene.
.nadiah.
.aishah.
.fyra.
.naza.
.aibah.
.jannah.
.hafa.

Shout




Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sleepy day for me. Duno y i feel so sleepy.
I guess i slept late ystd doing my assignment.
Got test today. I tink i did quite well. Hehe!
Well, study mah. What can i say.. Hahah! k eksyen ehk.
Exams juz arnd the corner. Agk2 lau corner motor mesti da
nmpk exam nye. Lol!! =D k mepek! Still feeling sleepy now.
Haiya.. Werkin lata at 0430. So mlz. Tot of gg out to study
wif my classmates lata. BUt, too bad. Keje lak. Like suddenly
my classmate all like very the semangat nk blaja lak. Bagos2!
Dats the way la! I tink next week's schedule i want to cancel.
I want to study leh.. Next week study week. So MUST go study.
Its a MUST! MUST! MUST!!!!!!!!!!! k da... MUSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! =D

Oh ya ystd..
Went out afta sch.. GEDEBAK GEDEBUK.. k da tu je la..
Hahaha.. Mlz nk mengstory la kate org.
`just to make u hepi`

to you,
Its gud if ure 'back' wif him..
Now i can see the smile on ur face..
It doesn't trouble u much now..
I hope u guys can oways be hepi..
Ya, 2 yrs had pass.. Still hanging
on to it ya.. Dats gud.
Dun wori much abt me, im still me..
Wateva happens, i'll be der. Im still
standing strong. I may kept quiet all
the time. But trust me, i do care..
`GUd luck my dear Fren`



CHOCOLATE ;;
1:47 PM <3

>>>