
WERk, Werk, werk, werk.... WERK.. No life .. My fault.. I accidentally propose my schedule for this week and the coming week. SHIT!! Org nk blaja.. Haix.. Nak out.. Hiax.. Nak shop.. Haix.. Nk.... Da dats all. =D BUt todae.. I didn't go to werk. Hahahaha!! EVIL ME! I told my fat supervisor dat i'm sick. Pretending onli..
hahahah!! I want to go study wif my frens ler.. So ya, later i'll be mitin ayim.. den cik khai.. den mayb off to JURONG WEST to mit dat lazy cuzzin of mine, WAN. PEmalaz btol eh jack. Geramz! K nvm.. atleast get to meet them. Lepaking, guitaring, sing2.. and ya.. blajaring.. =D But the blajaring part conferm for awhile onli.. Haha! Dey lazy la.. Sume da pandai per. hahax!! Seriously ehk. =) Well, wat can i say. *Kerek lak*
`smpai bila kah harus aku menanti..
CHOCOLATE ;;
2:51 PM <3