<body> Thug Devil In The Details : Colour ? /
Profile


name: Yanto
dob: 1987
institution: ex ITE College east (Simei)
crib: Tapioca ave
interest: Hanging out,beach,riding....
loves:
1. My beloved Family
2. Didil =))
3. Jensenku =D



Credits

One Two Three Four Five
Designer: TheAngryMob

Listen Ok


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Linko

.Jensenku.
.jack.
.isha.
.bro Hus.
.maira.
.dyla.
.maria.
.seha.
.fiQ.
.kinn.
.eqa.
.yaya.
.izzat.
.mia.
.lin NZ.
.fafa.
.nOra.
.ain.
.ween.
.rene.
.nadiah.
.aishah.
.fyra.
.naza.
.aibah.
.jannah.
.hafa.

Shout




Friday, January 25, 2008

TOoday .. started sch at 8 .. Im the 1st one to reach the carpark .. Waited for the rest .. Den off to cls. My most hated cls ever. I dun reli understand a single thing abt tt lesson. Hahah! Same goes to the rest of my classmate. Especially Ayim .. "eh sumpah aku tk phm seyy .." said ayim. Hahah!! Oh well, afta cls, i headed straight to the workshop to service my bike. Not service la.. Change some stuff only. I took like more den an hour sey.. Until the receptionist said "eh eh keciannye tunggu dari pagi smpai skr..." Well i just smiled. Tat receptionist lawa la seyy. I bet shes younger den me. Coz she look young. I tink shes the one from seranggon workshop. Hmm.. Must ask fiq.. He noes. Oh well, i went home afta dat. I got soccer today. Chey bobal mcm bdk2 bola gitu. Hahah! No la, juz play for fun at ECP cage ther. Da lame tk main bola. Hahaha!! Ok den off to mit CIK KHAI! hahahahahahahah!! Daa~




`missin u damn hard



CHOCOLATE ;;
1:46 PM <3

>>>