<body> Thug Devil In The Details : Colour ? /
Profile


name: Yanto
dob: 1987
institution: ex ITE College east (Simei)
crib: Tapioca ave
interest: Hanging out,beach,riding....
loves:
1. My beloved Family
2. Didil =))
3. Jensenku =D



Credits

One Two Three Four Five
Designer: TheAngryMob

Listen Ok


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Linko

.Jensenku.
.jack.
.isha.
.bro Hus.
.maira.
.dyla.
.maria.
.seha.
.fiQ.
.kinn.
.eqa.
.yaya.
.izzat.
.mia.
.lin NZ.
.fafa.
.nOra.
.ain.
.ween.
.rene.
.nadiah.
.aishah.
.fyra.
.naza.
.aibah.
.jannah.
.hafa.

Shout




Saturday, May 10, 2008

I dunno y but I'm starting to get lazy for work. I'll be always late for morning shift. Eyy.. i always work in the morning la.. ok2.. Like today, suppose to work at 8, but purposely woke up late den called my OS, Aminah dat i just woke up. Hahaha!! And pretend rushing to get ready all. But she told me to come at 3 instead. Ah good2!! Lazy to rush anyway. So ya, here i am. Getting bored. Nvm, tmr and the next day will be my off day. Can relex. WoHooo!!!



CHOCOLATE ;;
1:20 PM <3

>>>